Sunday, October 18, 2009

Lucky stoge

Ive found myself out of luck
and coughing, I was promised good fortune
and all I have left,
is an empty pack.
I am ungrateful 
I am neglectful 
and am only now learning my last smoke's worth.

Luck is something better not to know.
Ill smoke it down and expect a miracle,
not knowing the girl I love
hates me a little less for that second,
kissing her wine.

'Why am I broke, this aint luck' Ill spit.
while my car isn't being broken into.
Something ill never know.

I've spent alot of time expecting luck, and wondering where it is
or where it went, but its trash thinking.
Its better not to know.

When i met luck, I knew her.
She loved me and I was happy for a long time,
untill I pushed her away.
I asked for her back and have been unlucky since,
only because Ive been looking for it.

so I give up 
and drink beer.

time passes and we fuck, drunk.
Im the luckiest idiot ive ever known, but the timing is wrong.
Someone thinks I belong to them,
they don't know how long ive waited
to be so lucky.

So I spend 6 or 7 packs of smokes complaining about it,
not crying once,
but wishing I could. To make it real.
all these luckys later im still shit outa luck
and drinking beer again.

I saw the girl I'd wished so many times to have back,
today.
We smoked and I had lucky number 8.
She took off her shades and I saw those eyes,
you know them, 
and I realized she did it for me.
She knew I needed it,
to see them.

Im the stupidest 
luckiest
sonofabitch you will ever know.

No comments:

Post a Comment