Saturday, October 24, 2009

Watson.

I am  a single cell
Blessed with a magnetism.

Us cells, we found holes
in our membranes. 

I'll draw this or that,
me- the magnet cell,
and feel alright.

some cells are more magnetic, 
too magnetic,
and flood the nucleus.
Everything turns them
Electr-
ON.

Some cells are broken,
Broken open and anything
Can get in.

Some cells are broken,
Clogged and unable 
To let anything penetrate them,
Their walls.

Sad cells.

The cell I call myself
would wish to live in a capsule,
just one cell padded with sugar
and compacted.

Consumed by a larger cell-
the magnet cell-
ultimate satisfaction
and realization of purpose.

But I am walled by no capsule
and all the other cells
are getting to me.

2 comments:

  1. we are cells trapped in one big cell, unifying or imprisoning? that question is up to interpretation

    ReplyDelete