Friday, December 18, 2009

The Picky Foreman

'Swing your hammer high to low' the forman said to I.

'You miss the nail with every blow!' he shouts and squints his eyes.

'I haven't got the training yet!' I said to save my case- 
but just in time 
I crossed the line
and hammered on his face.

'You've broken me you foolish knave!' He shouted as he fell.

'You asked for it you piece of shit- Ill see your ass in hell!'

He shot up from the ground with a chisel in his hand

and screamed to me 'My boy you'll see Ill take what makes you man!'

He chased and chased me up and down, cross scaffolds low and high,

I looked behind and saw the hatred welling in his eyes.

' You know Ill kill you hammer man- Ill hang you from a tree!'

he then sped up in a wild attempt to swiftly slaughter me.

But quick I acted- swung around and made him ring a tune

From that day forth the picky Forman lived his life a loon.

No comments:

Post a Comment