Sunday, August 9, 2009

Eat SHIT AND NOT MOTHERFUCKER

Sitting in a species that gives itself too much credit, you can

see the ones that deserve it.

I cant honestly say I'm proud to be human.I do what I can to be

good at humanness,but even doing your best as a human isn't all

that spectacular.It takes alot of effort sure, but so do alot

of things that aren't impressive.

If you learn to ride a horse, you can then travel swiftly

across the Field.But the horse already knows swiftness,and

doesn't try to be swift, it simply is.

The one thing Ive learned, being human, is that fundamentally,

we simply aren't.and what makes us what we are, is what we

aren't.

I'm not fast, but if I learn to drive a car, I'm fast. The only

reason I'm fast, is because I wasn't.

I think we must be the only species that isn't so many things.

A rat is everything it is, and shruggs insecurity and the

thought of falling short without any effort,not even no effort,

it just is what it is.It will eat,breed, and die.

I will eat breed and die, but the whole time ill be making sure

all the things I'm not-become things I am, because naturally, I'm

not.Just not.

You aren't either, you will be, and the second you are, you wont

be again because you ll discover something else you aren't, you

will become that, then you aren't something new.

Soil feeds plants.soil is what it is, and its not nothing

at all.its everything that it is, no more no less.

I suppose the root of the problem comes from striving to be,

not the actual being or not being, but trying to be, because

if you don't try to be anything, you are something, but as long

as you try, you re never anything, youre just trying.

Sitting in a species that gives itself too much credit,I cant

help but try to put it into words, but just like rats, words

are without me, but I'm not without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment