Sunday, August 9, 2009

take my limbs but fill my sockets

The love they did was without saying so.

Catching her eyes in passing, or catching them swiftly swinging away,She tells herself she wasnt looking at him but all he hears is the sound of her breath on a pillow, in a waking dream.

The looking was the love, and a glance was enough, but never enough.

-Please tell me your eyes sing the same song as mine, please tell me it is your voice im seeing and not just my own, reflected,and pleasing the senses.-

-It is my voice you see, and the song these eyes sing is silent, and is louder still than screaming my love-

-Ill give my lungs and nose and ears, just let me keep these eyes for to sing to you, across a room, a table,take my legs for this love needs no transit,take my arms for no words or amount of waring could show the truth of that glance, leave me my eyes but take all else, none of it has worth, and none of it could I share, not like a glance, those glances-

He would pray if he had a god, pray that she would break his back, his heart, his soul,

-please let it be her who sends me to my grave, not by greif but by a new and potent sorrow-

-The day you close your eyes, or the day I close mine, this is the day your song turns to liquid and hits the floor, sadness so rich you would sleep, and never cry again, never look again, and never glance again-

-I would die if ever she blinked-

No comments:

Post a Comment