Sunday, August 9, 2009

Providents

When the metal bent and the glovebox opened I was wide

awake.

Id been thinking lately what a horrible idea automotive

transport is, and my beleifs have only now been more deeply

affirmed. I think car crashes are just a good excuse to

comfort your friend.

"Im sorry"
"Dont appologize for good weather and good company, Id have

it no other way"

Providents, were we saved from our collective Rut? Neither

one of us was happy alone but sitting on a curb with

anti-freeze on my shoes I got to thinking, and from there

saying, and from there joking, then smiling.

Now im tired and the sky isnt blue and cold like it was,

reflected in my shit-black-freeze-shine shoe-boots.First

you were cigarettes, now youre anti-freeze, how am I going

to explain that.

Who cares,
Dont runaway,but please dont give in, cause then ill have

to give in.

Ill add Anti-freeze to my list of assorted grimes I find

comforting,along with Engine grease,Shoe Polish, whatever

it is that all raw-stock metals sweat on to your hands to

make them blacker, and far too dirty for the table.

And Ill have a smile everytime I see an open glove box,

because it dosnt matter why its grinning, I am too.

No comments:

Post a Comment