Thursday, August 13, 2009

nobody knows where i lost my mind, its been gone for a real long time, i know i should be hopefull but im just a hopeless man, its gone down the gutter down the can.

i was walkin through the woods to grab some flowers for my girl when i came upon a fungus that would alter my whole world, it only took one bit, and boy to my suprise, i dropped all of the flowers and i opened up my mind

nobody knows where i lost my mind, its been gone for a real long time, i know i should be hopefull but im just a hopeless man, its gone down the gutter down the can.

i was strollin in newyork with a real good pal of mine,well  wed search the streets fer baggies and wed sniff up what wed find, wed run around the town, yeah wed tear the place apart,till he found himself so wound up that he blew apart his heart

nobody knows where i lost my mind, its been gone for a real long time, i know i should be hopefull but im just a hopeless man, its gone down the gutter down the can.

No comments:

Post a Comment